Suitable for any debogging application as they are made from either polyester webbing with sewn eyes or as a lightweight round sling.
Each sling is available with a webbing or Tubular protective cover in the middle, Polyester or leather eyes. It quickly attaches to a vehicle using either a shackle or has a sewn in hook each end.
Features, Advantages and Beneﬁts
- Promotes safety
- No dangerous hooks or metal parts
- Absorbs the energy of sudden loading
- Saves time
- Saves money
- Lightweight, ﬂexible, easy to use and store.
- Assembly breaking strength when new.
Do not exceed Towing Capacity
Safe Operating Practices
- Do not use a damaged or defective strop –
- Do not exceed Towing Capacity
- Do not tie knots in strap
- Always protect strops from being cut by corners
- Do not attach to bumpers and hot exhaust systems
- Signs of melting, charring or chemical
- Avoid dragging the sling along the ground
- The strop will be permanently damaged if exposed to temperatures in excess of 100°F.
Inspection Criteria for slings – inspect before each using and remove from service if any of the following are visible:
- Cuts on the face or edge of webbing
- Holes, tears, snags or crushed web
- Signs of excessive abrasive wear edges.
- Broken or worn threads in the stitch patterns
- Any other visible damage which will cause the sling to loose its strength.