Single, two leg & four leg slings can be made.
We can use customers own fittings or supply them ourselves.
- Choice of two, three or four-leg versions.
- Webbing or Round slings depending on applications.
- Length of legs to order.
- Special Webbing/Chain combinations to order.
- Anti-abrasion protection available.
- Anti-cutting protection available.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Colour code for positive identification, even when soiled.
- Only hooks and link are metal components.
- Conform fully to European Standard EN 1492-2.
- Multi-Leg Slings are manufactured using Round slings.
- Hooks, master links and auxiliary links manufactured from quenched and tempered alloy steel.
- Roundslings are attached via auxiliary links. All Round slings are fitted with protective sleeving and anti-abrasion or anti- cutting protection can also be specified as required.
- Please note that further information on the general performance, specification, safety in use and maintenance of these products is covered in more detail in the sections on Round slings or Webbing Slings
Safe Working Load Angles
The Safe Working Load values quoted in the tables have been rated using the uniform load method for a maximum angle for each leg of 45 degrees from the vertical, as shown in the diagrams. Slings may be rated at greater angles if required, please contact Plum-Alti for details.
The textile elements of these Slings have a minimum safety factor of 7:1 and the metal elements a safety factor of 4:1.